Motor legal cover

Why choose motor legal expenses cover?

As well as legal advice in the event of a car accident, motor legal cover can also help with uninsured loss recovery. This could include things like damaged or broken personal effects, your policy excess, and other out-of-pocket expenses. You can also get access to like-for-like vehicle replacement if you need another car to get around in for a while.

There’s also the legal support side of things. If you need to make a personal injury claim, or a claim is made against you, motor legal protection can cover costs and provide you with legal advice.

Our motor legal expenses protection is provided by the award-winning ALPS legal practice. They’ll give you a dedicated claims handler, so you only have to deal with one person throughout your claim.

Get a motor legal cover quote

Speak with your personal client manager, or send us a message if you’d like to hear more about motor legal protection.

    Driving car uninsured loss recovery

    What is uninsured loss recovery?

    Uninsured loss recovery pays you back for losses that aren’t covered by your standard car insurance.

    This could range from something as simple as your glasses getting broken in a car accident and needing replacing, to having to take time off work due an injury and not earning during that period. If a replacement vehicle isn’t provided by your car insurance cover, you might incur costs for transport, too. These are all known as uninsured losses: money you pay out because of an accident, that you can’t claim back from your car insurer.

    With motor legal cover, many uninsured losses can be recovered. Motor legal cover from ALPS insures you for up to £100,000 in uninsured losses, giving you peace of mind.

    European driving cover and breakdown

    Breakdown cover that includes Europe as standard

    If you break down abroad it can be complicated to get your car taken care of. Our breakdown cover from ALPS includes Europe as standard, while many other breakdown insurance products will charge you extra for it. Even if you already have breakdown cover in the UK, it can be worth adding this for a trip abroad and many of our customers choose to do so.

    From roadside support to repatriation, European breakdown cover will give you peace of mind when driving on the continent. Ask your personal client manager for more details, or give us a ring on 0121 248 9440.


    Contact us

    Send us a message below to get in touch. We aim to respond to all queries sent before 5pm the same working day in the week, and the next working day if you message us in the evening or at the weekend.