Making a claim

Send us a message

If you need to make a claim and want to send us details of your claim by email, you can do so below. Please note we aim to respond within 24 hours, but this may take longer if you email us at the weekend. It is always best to call where possible.

What number do I call if my car breaks down?

For assistance in the event of a breakdown, please call 03333 339 711. Please note that you may be charged for the call if you use a mobile phone. If you are outside the UK, please call 01444 442 044.

How do I access my claims history?

We can send you a list of the claims we have on record for you. Contact our customer service team on 0121 246 5050 and we’ll be happy to help you with this information. Alternatively, send us a message below.

My car has been repaired and the garage has asked me to pay the excess - should I pay them?

In most cases, if you have asked the garage to repair your car following an insurance claim, then you would pay the excess to the garage.

Make sure you get a receipt for the payment as insurers will want to see proof of payment in the event you need to reclaim your excess. If you are at all unsure, contact your insurer when you put the car in for repair.

I've had an accident - do I need to report it to the police?

Most people know that failing to stop after an accident is an offence. The rules are less clear about reporting accidents to the police.

In the main, you should always report an accident to the police if:

  • Someone is injured in the incident (you should call 999 in this instance)
  • An animal is injured
  • Someone else’s property is damaged
  • A bollard, streetlamp, or other item of street furniture or the road surface is damaged

Send us a message

In the first instance of contacting us in regards to making a claim, please call us on 0121 248 9440. Or, send us a message below instead.