The Norton recommend a friend scheme: terms & conditions
Our recommend a friend scheme is our way of thanking you for recommending Norton to others for their personal insurance needs, whether your friends, family, or colleagues.
As an independent broker, the trust of our customers means a great deal. We’re committed to providing the best service possible, and we endeavour to take the greatest care of every individual who comes to us for their insurance.
If you refer someone to us and they choose to take out a policy, we will send you £50. The terms and conditions for the recommend a friend scheme are given below, and you are always welcome to email or call your personal client manager with any questions.
Terms and conditions
- The ‘recommend a friend’ scheme offers a gift of £50 to existing Norton Insurance Brokers customers who successfully refer someone to us. The customer who makes the referral is known as the ‘referrer’ throughout these terms.
- A successful referral is one which results in the sale of one or more insurance policies as a result of the referral by an existing customer.
- Customers may make as many referrals as they like – there is no limit. Each successful referral will result in a £50 gift to the customer, subject to these terms.
- For the referrer to be eligible for the £50 gift, the referred person must have one or more policy still in force 30 days after the policy start date. Any policy the referred person holds with us must be paid up to date, either in full or by instalments.
- We must have a record that the referrer recommended the referred person to us. This could be the referrer’s name or customer reference being supplied to us by the referred person when they first contact us or when they choose to become a Norton customer.
- The recommend a friend scheme is only available to existing customers of Norton Insurance Brokers.
- No substitute for the £50 is offered.
- We may, at our discretion, choose to offer an alternative gift.
- We reserve the right to update these terms at any time, in line with regulatory changes or business requirements.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the recommend a friend scheme at any time if, in our judgement, the scheme is being abused.
- Any decision made by Norton Insurance Brokers in relation to this scheme is final.
If you think you are due a gift in relation to someone you have referred to us, please contact your personal client manager in the first instance and they will be able to look into it for you. Or, if they are unavailable, please call the office on 0121 248 9440, and another member of the team will help you.
How to Claim
You should not have to contact us to claim your Recommend a Friend reward – we will check all eligible payments after the 30-day mark after inception of the referred person’s policy, and we will then process them to be paid. You should receive your reward between 30 and 60 days of your referred friend taking out a policy with us.
If you think you are eligible for a Recommend a Friend reward and you haven’t received it, please call us with your policy details and we will look into it for you.
Terms last updated 23rd February 2023